Sunday, June 14, 2009

RIP Watson Sunrise 5/24/2002 ~ 6/14/2009


Maybe now I know why Angel was on my mind so much yesterday, my dear friend Riccardo (Richard) emailed me with news that Watson had passed. Watson was his beloved kitty, last of a trio (RIP Mutch & Otius) much like my Pumpkin is the last of a trio (RIP Taffy & Patches). Watson had taken ill suddenly and had been ill less than a week. I couldn't stop crying after I read his email, I know the hurt of losing a beloved companion. Anyone who says "It was just a dog" or "It was just a cat" I feel sorry for....they don't know the meaning of unconditional love. I will probably write another blog tonight, but I wanted to dedicate this one to Riccardo & Watson...


R.I.P. Watson Sunrise 05/24/2002 ~ Sunset 06/14/2009


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this, J.B.

    Although his heart may have been weak, figuratively it was huge and i miss him terribly

    Riccardo (a.k.a. Freg)

    ReplyDelete