Monday, June 15, 2009

Monterey in May :)

Wild California Poppies at Pebble Beach Golf Course

In May we had an early heat wave and since it was near my birthday what better excuse to getaway to the Monterey Peninsula. It is one of my favorite places on earth...Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf and Lover's Point. Of course, I also love Carmel which is just a short ride away.

We did not stay away as long as I had hoped but it was simply gogeous and refreshing while we were there. I've always enjoyed photography so while there I tried to get in a few good shots. Love my Kodak Easy Share with 10x optical zoom! That being said, I am an amateur..I've never had any sort of lessons. But I snap away and love scenery shots...I definitely prefer to be behind the camera instead of in front of it (although, I did do some modeling in my younger day). Here are a few, hope anyone viewing enjoy them. I really do have to get to the Monterey Peninsula more often.

Love & Light ~ Wild Angel Joy


Simply Gorgeous & Serene...

Love This Path...And I Wish I Had One Of Those Homes...


A Little Gondola at Lover's Point Beach...

Lone Sea Gull at Lover's Point...



Sea Gulls, Rocks and the beautiful Montery Bay at Lover's Point...


Little Gray Squirrel at Lover's Point...


Sunrise over Monterey Bay at Lover's Point...


Point Pinos Lighthouse at Pebble Beach Golf Course...


Momma Goose & Baby at Pebble Peach Golf Course...



Carmel Beach


Deer are abundant and fairly friendly...





No comments:

Post a Comment